21 December 2006

Typical or Atypical

P, who will now be known as Mr.Cheese, has just left my place. Such an interesting evening. In more ways than I care to recount. Entirely possible that he will come across this place (hello) as I basically told him I have it, which I don't usually ever do. Seems fair though, considering I don't think I need to worry about how things will go between us anymore, and our conversation in three meetings has never been stunted or not open. Still, finding someones multi-month dialogue of all the shit they've been involved in and been going through can be a bit overwhelming. I'd look though. Just because I'm like that. I admire people who have the willpower not to look at things sometimes. Anyway, getting sidetracked.

As it turns out, Mr.Cheese is interested in someone else he just met. Not unusual. Or, given the afore mentioned unease, entirely unexpected. Disappointing, sure. But.. it's fine. It's not that it was a weird or uncomfortable evening. Just the opposite, despite the revelation. So he'll either stick around and settle into an unusual friendship with me as Mr.Ball has done, or he'll disappear altogether. Only time will tell. Still, given what was said, a truly curious evening indeed. Not one I'm upset about, but just curious about. I do hate thinking I'm a casualty of a 'just because I can' attitude. Lets hope that wasn't the case, otherwise I'd have to be cross.

Nothing is ever easy or obvious. I think that should be the new tagline of this blog sometimes. If it wasn't so late, I'd go write in my paper journal. There are things I want to say, but I don't want to say them here. Tomorrow perhaps.

The lamb was good.

No comments: