18 August 2006

The Great Machine

Is it life, or do I just mean the large tin can I'm going to get on tomorrow morning? Not sure. I certainly feel like a cog in a great machine at the moment. With almost no rational choice. I am on autopilot. This week has gone too fast, I have no time left. I must go, prepared or not.

I'll have fun once I'm there I'm sure. Well, I'll be relieved just to get there. And really, then I only have to focus on the test, all other thoughts, issues, and problems becomes irrelevant as they are part of my time 'here' and I will be 'there'. In that sense I always like going away, because it's like I exist in an alternate reality. A break from my life for a while. Enough to generally make me quite happy to be coming back to it.

So the next post that will be here will likely be from Chicago. Probably all about how I'm going to fail my exam. Hm... I've heard that before. A broken record? Or just a great machine...

8 comments:

moi said...

I can go for you if you like... I'll take the tests and everything... I passed mine. Consider it a favour.

Seriously people always get us mixed up anyway no-one would notice.

;0p

Louche said...

I'm sure you will be fine.

More importantly can you bring some interesting American food back with you?

Kopaylopa said...

I had a host of American food waiting for me as a present when I arrived. Post to be coming later today probably.

I'm going to fail my exam.

-K

moi said...

YOU WILL NOT FAIL YOUR EXAM!!!
*rolls eyes*

ps: Hershey's Take 5's that was the one I couldn't remember the name of... D-licious!!

moi said...

... but they have to be peanut butter Take 5's not original they're poo.

;0p

Louche said...

Those banana toffee things are awfully nice.

Louche said...

Well? What happened?

Don't they have the internet in America?

moi said...

Well... I could tell you... but that's K's Job...
;0p