24 July 2006

Yeah Yeah Yeah

If the universe loved me, I would have a painfully battered bottom at the moment and would be being thoroughly and satisfyingly shagged. Of course, as I have clearly shown, the universe does not love me at all, and certainly does not think that I am in any way deserving of love, or even some casual affection.

I believe that I mentioned I was supposed to see Mr.Noshow tonight. Did I mention that somewhere? Well, anyway, after he showed for dinner on Tuesday which was really lovely, he managed to sprain his wrist badly yesterday playing soccer. Was texting me from the hospital and everything. And so, even with much advanced planning and furious house cleaning over the weekend, he proved true to his namesake and cancelled due to painkillers and the inability to provide the attention that he was particularly interested in giving.

I did say that he could just come over anyway and we could have a more quite sort of evening but he begged off. And so that's two cancellations by two different guys in three days time. And do I even need to say it? Of course there's been no further word from F. So that's a write off for the bastard.

I even studied tonight. How much less fun does my life really need to be?

4 comments:

X said...

Men suck.

---X

moi said...

He's clearly a wanker are you sure that sprain was from squash?!

Kopaylopa said...

X- Yep.

tlsd- who said anything about squash?

-K

moi said...

ohhhhhh you mean football...

*smirk*

it registered as a sport begining with S... and well there's only really squash...