17 July 2006

Paper and Pen

This weekend say my return after some hiatus to my older style of journal keeping. It's really been rather spotty this year, and when I read back through it I feel a keen sense of loss. What I really need to do is go through and print out everything I write here as a complimentary document. Maybe even have it bound or something. God, that would be a massive waste of my time. Can you imagine? I'd probably do it in InDesign or something. Over-achiever that I can occasionally be on personal projects.

Of course I'm also a procrastinator- so while it's all a fantastic idea, it will probably never be done. Maybe. I seriously need to think about it though. Because not having paper copy of this blog to compliment my journals is a true loss I feel.

I've noticed I'm not writing here quite as much about things. Maybe it's just that there is nothing interesting to share. Or maybe it's that I'd rather keep private for various reasons some of the things that are going on. For as much as I enjoy keeping a blog or a record of my life, and for as much information as I willingly share with the internet, I am not actually all that much of an exhibitionist.

I really can't believe it's Monday again. Where is my summer going?

3 comments:

moi said...

I think it took a holiday with my summer... bastards.

Kopaylopa said...

I say we give them a good ole thrashing if they ever come back....

-K

moi said...

...a good ole thrashing with your back-scratcher right?

hehehehehhe