13 July 2006

Backscratcher

The other week I was upstairs by the door of my bedroom speaking with D by the door to his bedroom about something that I can't remember.

"Oh," he said in relation to whatever it is we were speaking about that I can't remember, "you could use your backscratcher to do that."

I looked at him confused. I know D pretty much has free access to most of my worldly possessions but for the life of me, I could not recall where in my house there happened to be such an item. "Backscratcher? What backscratcher?"

"The one on your nightstand, over by your bed.", he said. I looked over at the nightstand in question. "That's a backscratcher, isn't it?". I looked back to D with a vague look of disbelief on my face.

"Um... that's not a backscratcher!"

"It isn't? What is it? I thought it was a backscratcher." At this point I think I started laughing so V, D's girlfriend who was in his room came out by the door.

"V, you see that item over there propped up on my nightstand, you know what it is right?". V peered into my room in the direction of the nightstand and blushed a bit and smiled and nodded, making a fist with one hand and waving it sharply through the air. "Well go educate your boyfriend would you?!"

10 comments:

moi said...

Did anyone notice the lack of curtains?... hmmm anyone?... curtains?

If I didn't know you better I'd think you were an exhibitionist.

Kopaylopa said...

And here I thought you might be more creative and mention the just visible condomi!

-K

X said...

Where did you get that? I've been looking for one that size for ages.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

What are you talking about sweets? I assure you everything you are looking at there is regular sized... Except the bed of course. That's a big ole American bed. And it's l o v e l y...

-K

moi said...

I think X is trying to insinuate that he has a big willy...

... and marco is clearly bonkers... watch him he might try and sell you insurance.

Kopaylopa said...

Marco- Welcome, thanks for the comment.

tlsd- play nice with others! and oh, that makes sense about what X said, you KNOW i never think that way... i'm all like sweet and innocent you know...

-K

moi said...

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
yeah... right!
You seem to forget you're commenting on your own blog... these people know you're a pervert.

Kopaylopa said...

A sweet and innocent pervert then... ;)

-K

moi said...

now that works much better...

"K the sweet innocent pervert".

Kopaylopa said...

averagedrinker- what are you on about? i'm sure you aren't critisizing a room you can only see one small corner of. that would show a decided lack of intelligence....