15 April 2007

Pray for Me

It's strange to learn all of the sudden that random people are praying for you. Very strange indeed. Having oodles of time to kill and on my own, I dug up some old web browsings and found some interesting new additions. Yes you, I am talking about you.

If you had really wanted to know the answer to your question, you could have asked me here. But you just wanted to feel superior about yourself by making fun of someone not like you. Lady, trust me, you are not better than I am. If you don't understand my lifestyle, that's okay, because it's not yours to live and I have never asked you to. And I am not confused about my choices or my morality. So all that praying out there, don't feel obliged. Anyway, I'm Jewish. So according to you lot, I'm destined for hell anyway. Oh well.

Really. Doesn't life move on? I am not amused at being maligned on someone else's blog because of who I happen to be friends with. Everyone has friends and lives outside of whatever 'incident' seems to mean the entire universe to someone else. I get that you're upset, but it's got nothing to do with me. So why this personal backlash?

I hardly have the most racy blog available. If you really want to read about people who live their lives in the way I occasionally do, I'd be more than happy to provide you with a bevy of links for your reading pleasure.

So if you come here to read about things that I am not ashamed of, nor in need of soul saving for, or because you just admire me so much that you can't seem to stay away, then fine. But if you come here to find fodder... well, you're right. I am smart. Smart enough to make you feel very small if I felt like it. So stop it. Grow up. And if you don't have something nice to say..... or didn't your mother ever teach you any manners?

After all, when have I ever said anything nasty about you and your choices in life?

Now go away.

No comments: