02 February 2007

Nookie On the Horizon?

Well, things are moving rather quickly around these parts. Just barely a week on from meeting up with my date, tonight is third date time. And considering how things went on the second date, it looks like we're heading to be cliche. So he needs a name. For now though, just J.

At any rate, the dates went well. J is very British though, for lack of a better description. I don't mean this as a criticism, but I mean it in the way that he is not as easy to read or get to know as say, a dumb American, and I believe this is due to innate British qualities. I mean, he watches darts for crying out loud!

But conversation has been good, as well as cuddles. So we'll see what happens. We also touched further on my 'interests' and while I don't think he's had too much hands on experience, he seems positively interested in trying things, so that could all work well too.

However, as usual, I'm reticent. Mostly because I don't jump into anything quickly (well, not emotionally at any rate- I know, it's confusing...) and it does take me a while to trust someone. I have to feel I know them better until I open up my personal thoughts (all other thoughts are up for grabs however). So I'm not out to say anything about what I think about if it's going to work out or not work out because I simply don't know enough yet. It could continue to go really well and build into something, or there could be some giant snafu and it could completely go to shit. But it's rather fun at the moment and that's certainly the important thing.

Meanwhile, work is killing me, blah blah blah, trying to get me taking the month of April off signed off, blah blah blah, need to study for the three exams I plan to take in April, blah blah blah, etc etc.

1 comment:

Louche said...

*Crosses fingers*