26 January 2007

T

Today's post is brought to you by the letter 'T'. I'm tired. It is the end of the week after all. But I don't have a full weekend ahead of me. Because I have to take a trip. On a train. This is for work, on Monday as I am representing my office as part of a team interviewing for work. Which is a good thing I suppose, if I was also getting the pay and respect that what I'm doing in my job should entail. But I'm not. So that's crappy. As usual. Of course, I should just do something about it, but that's another story entirely.

Tlsd and I just had some really tasty food last night. We'd been wanting to try this restaurant for ages, and while it was cold, it did not disappoint. We will be going back is all I have to say. Oh yes indeedy.

Tomorrow, I have a date. With a new guy, from the Internet of course. We've been exchanging email all week which has been interesting and good. I didn't find him on my kink-related site though, so that's a bit of a lingering question. Though I dropped enough clear hints in my profile on this site to at least allude to my interests. At any rate, it would be nice if that goes well, but even if it doesn't, we've had lots of good conversation for a week, so it's been a nice distraction.

Well, back to work. That's all for now folks.

1 comment:

X said...

I don't know why, but the first paragraph of that Wikipedia entry on "tomorrow" is one of the most awesome things I've ever read.

---X