15 January 2007

Sapping

Work today has been a complete and utter struggle. Even yesterday I was barely able to allow the fact that I had to get up in the morning and go to work. It's not that my weekend was full and exciting, in point of fact, I don't remember doing very much at all, and then it was gone.

I also don't remember being excessively grouchy but was accused of it twice, which of course, made me grouchy. Since it's that time of the month, it's perfectly plausible, but still, I thought I was doing well and then get told I'm snappy and all it makes me feel is exceptionally snappy.

On Sunday I went to the London Fetish Fair which I hadn't originally intended on doing. I felt somewhat strongly that going to LAM the weekend before was something of a catalyst for my Mr.Aloof and partner anger and I really didn't want to make it worse. But then it turned out someone I had been chatting to online and had not met yet was going, and another friend of mine expressed interest in going to get some fetish clothes to be able to go out to some fetish clubs. So I decided to go in the end and came away with yet another corset (but it was half price!!) and a pair of earrings.

Still it wasn't all peaches and cream as this was where one person told me I was grouchy but on the other hand, this person is 16 years older than me and has decided that he's interested when I'm not. Now he said that was all fine, but based on his behavior yesterday, I wouldn't say he's fine at all. I'm well versed in passive aggressive and pestering behavior, and he was in fine form. On the plus side, there are no markets coming up any time soon, and I wouldn't see him otherwise. Still, this unfortunately set up a bad dynamic of conversation for when N whom I had never met before finally did arrive at the fair. I'm sure it scared him away really. But I can't decide if that's a bad thing or not at the moment, so it also probably doesn't matter.

I'm fairly sure that I'm going to take Friday off work. I'm just as sure that I'm going to be working my ass off late both tomorrow and Wednesday.

In other completely unrelated news, I've decided I'm quite fond of Ed Harcourt. I need more music.

No comments: