31 October 2006

I Hab A Code

It has snuck upon me like the mother of all colds. I should be at home in bed. Am I? No. I'm at work. Going to a very important meeting with the GLA this afternoon and meeting with our Energy/Environmental consultants beforehand. Why? Because there is absolutely no one else who can fucking go. P is in Sheffield, and that leaves, well, me. Mother fuckers. I do not get any fucking credit for the work I do here. I want to go be in bed and be miserable. I hab a code!!!!!!

3 comments:

Pants said...

Hope you're feeling better and that you managed to infect a few consultants.

Anonymous said...

so how did it go?
*get better soon hugs*

Kopaylopa said...

The short story of the meeting was that dragging my sick self there I dry heaved on the London Bridge bus platform a couple times before bravely carrying on. On the plus side, aside from a bit of a cough, I'm much better now. Thanks!

-K