18 October 2006

I Keep Trying

I am so very busy. Went away to Madrid and came back. Work is killing me. Too much to do, not enough time to do it in. My life is just flying past. Soon it will be New Years and I won't know where it all went.

Everything seems different as well. Tlsd is away for practically an entire month traveling. My office is filled with new people. Old friends have left and work elsewhere now. I was just thinking how I bought my flat over two years ago now. That seems so long ago! Madness, simply madness!

I really need to get back to working, so I'm going to keep this one short. If something truly momentous happens however, I'll be sure to make note of it. I would have posted some pictures, but blogger was acting up. Next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cooooo-eeeeee
I'm hhheeeeerreeeee.
In Sydney, it's bloody hot... I'm off out now for some lunch!
miss you!!
x