06 November 2006

Sex on TV

I was going to go to bed, but then, all of the sudden, there is some very explicit sex on TV. At the moment, there are massive pictures of a clitoris being fondled. Now that's not something you'd see on American TV. No, I mean, holy crap, they're now showing girls, how to manipulate their own clitoris, and how a man can make sure he's found it. What the hell?

I mean, on the one hand, I guess it's good these things are on television. On the other hand, they are putting cameras into all sorts of places you don't want cameras to show what sex is like from the inside out. Oh, and they're actually having sex. I see boobies banging in a nice doggy-style shot.

How the hell am I supposed to go to bed like this? Mother fucker. Oh wait, they're moving onto penis enlargement treatments and if those work or not. That's a nice cold shower. Yeah, no pictures to go with this one I think.

No comments: