25 October 2006

Very Strange Dreams

Strange moon? Raging hormones? Stress at work? Stress in my personal life? All I can say is, my dreams have been a bit nuts.

Three nights ago I dreamt that I was on a staircase in the rain, under an umbrella. Pressing up against the person I was with, feeling intimate, we kissed. Now in my dream, I identified this person as Mr.Aloof- but the visual that went along with it was P my boss. I woke up horrified.

Two nights ago I dreamt I was part of some sort of study that I had been part of before, but this time it was all new people, and they had all started and gotten to know each other before I arrived. So I tried to get to know people and share my knowledge of stuff since I'd did it all before, but when I went to meet with the counselor, she told me that the people in the group didn't like me very much, that I was very self centered, and that I seemed to be a very angry person.

Last night I had a dream I lived in this house that was being renovated or restored. Mr.Aloof came over to spend the night, he'd never been to my house and was interested in buying a place to fix up for himself, though I told him the landlord bought it ages ago before the property values skyrocketed. I needed to take a shower, but people from work arrived and I had to do some work standing wrapped in a towel in a bathtub in a meeting room. Mr.Aloof couldn't wait for me to shower and make breakfast so he left me there in the shower. Then I met up with my friend SA and we went to some free exhibit London was putting on about New York and Muslim culture, and they were providing everyone with free Arabic attire to wear and take home. I remember we were in a line trying to buy dolmas.

No comments: