01 December 2008

Testing Videos

Jesus H. When I procrastinate, I can seriously procrastinate or what? Lets be clear then.

Things I have accomplished today:
- Brought the rugs down from my room from after Thanksgiving and put them in the lounge.
- Called the man at Hackney to bitch about the ongoing saga of the missing bike shed key.
- Called my US bank to close my matured CD and move it into my savings to cover my student loans for a while in this time of unemployment.
- Finished off the savory leftovers from Thanksgiving, there is however, still pie.
- Moved the big plant from the kitchen back to the lounge (also a post thanksgiving clean up).
- Put the candle box back on top of the wardrobe after dusting it off.
- Emailed a number of people and written blogs and played Scrabble on Facebook.
- Watched the movie 'Beaufort'.

Things I have not accomplished today:
- Getting dressed (though I need to do this within the next hour because I'm going to a friends for dinner- oh, and that includes showering as well).
- Done laundry.
- Written the article which goes with the images I downloaded.
- Sorted any of the crap that ended up in my room when I cleared the lounge for thanksgiving.
- Moved the camel seat bench back downstairs.
- Emailed people I probably owe emails to.
- Done dishes.
- Knitting (I am currently two projects behind which are due before the end of the year).

So in keeping with the procrastination theme, I want to see what's up with this video embedding malarky. I've avoided it fastidiously so far, but I feel left out and I want to join in. So here is one of my favorites for your viewing pleasure (I hope).



No comments: