05 August 2007

I Am

An idiot. I have just put my phone through the washing machine. Needless to say it isn't working at the moment.

Luckily, I have my old phone available, so I took the sim card out of my soggy phone and put it in my spare phone and it seems to be working. I'm just charging up the spare phone now.

Also luckily, it happens to be time on my contract for a new phone. Although I had really wanted to just keep my phone for another year and take the reduction in monthly cost. Well, I'll check my soggy phone tomorrow to see if it's well and truly fucked or whether or not it has dried out enough to work.

I am an idiot.

1 comment:

X said...

If it still hasn't dried out enough, bury it in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave it in there overnight. Something in the rice called science should help it dry out and get well.

---X