29 August 2007

Good News

Finally! And what good news it is. I have managed to get myself a small side-job that I am so very excited about I could just scream. I have always thought that somehow I ended up in not quite the right place. Don't get me wrong, I really like what I do. But I like doing lots of things. And the one thing that I have never figured out how to satisfy is my more seedy side.

Thoughts of opening sex shops and why can't I write erotica or why wasn't I a better artist. But now, opportunity has come my way. I took a chance, and it worked out in my favor. I have just been given the position of erotic art reviewer for a website I've been reading for years. How awesome is that?


They're even paying for this position. And funny enough, when I sent my email of interest, it hadn't even occurred to me that it would be a paid position. Awesome, awesome and more awesome! I'm so excited!! It's something that I really love, that I am really interested in. And it's a little bit pervy! If I didn't feel like someone sliced my gut open about two weeks ago, I'd seriously be jumping around my flat!

(Now hopefully I haven't jinxed myself by being too excited too early....)

No comments: