29 November 2006

Better Now Than Later

Talking to SH last night, and relating some unpleasant discoveries of yesterday evening I said that I had to try to cut Mr.Aloof out of my life.

"What is this try bullshit- you just need to do it." she said.

Well, try in the sense that, I need to fucking try. If I say 'I'm going to do something', and then I don't, then I feel guilty and like a failure, which will make me feel worse on top of already feeling bad. Plus, I won't feel able to talk to my friends because I will appear to be a failure and useless to them as well when I'm probably already feeling low.

I explained this to her. She proceeded to lecture me a bit about 'being in control of myself' and 'growing up'. I swear there's a reason I don't tell some of my friends some things some times.

No comments: