20 January 2009

A Weekend in Parts - Saturday

Saturday morning we were both completely wiped out. I don't quite remember what our conversation had been upon trying to go to sleep. It may have been something along the lines of, "If you don't come, are you going to be able to sleep?" to which we both said "Yes." which was clearly not the case. I wouldn't be surprised to learn I only got an hour or two of sleep that night. Oh well.

Eventually we got up and went into R's to use the bathroom and get some tea and toast. I believe R was up and in the kitchen as well- he'd gotten up much much earlier to go rowing (masochist!) and was already back. Our plan for the day was low-key. Heathrow suggested we go to Newmarket to wander around and grab a meal which seemed fine to me, so that was our plan. Around eleven or so we were going to head off and were going back and forth between the van and the house when I realized that I had left my jacket at the club.

I was completely mortified to have made this mistake. Obviously it was a mistake, but it seemed like a disaster. Heathrow and R worked out who to call to see if anyone had taken it with them, but then decided the best thing would be to go back to the club to see if it was still there before calling people as the owners of the club would be cleaning and setting up for the evenings party.

I just remember feeling so completely like an idiot. I hate feeling that way. So as we drove back to the club I think I was sitting in the passenger chair with my arms crossed and Heathrow noticed and told me not to cross my arms and that it was okay. It was... cool that he noticed. I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it, but I was sitting on a bucket of anxiety and upset and I guess it came out that way and he noticed and said something to let me know it was okay even if I was feeling that it wasn't.

We got to the club and thankfully they had my jacket and we chatted with the owners for a bit and then we were off to Newmarket which was a very strange place. It almost reminded me of places in the States as much as it reminded me of someplace in England. The high street wasn't so large and we walked around and went in and out of various shops. Oddly enough, we couldn't find a tack shop in a horse town. I'm sure they exist, but I guess not in the town center. Shame really, as it would have been highly entertaining for all the wrong reasons. Eventually we settled to eat at this amazing Thai restaurant that was so good, I would recommend it highly which says a lot.

After we ate we were both really feeling exhausted and decided to hit a grocery store where we could pick up some dinner for later and also get some ingredients to make a Sunday roast the next day and so we wouldn't have to go out again. We ended up at some gigantic Tescos which Heathrow assures me isn't that big for the local area but I think must be twice as big as my local Tesco (which is actually a big one!). We got some pizza for dinner and then some beef, potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and Yorkshire pudding ingredients for the roast.

When we got back to R's, he was on his way out for the evening and we had the place to ourselves. R is a super sweetie and is good friends with Heathrow so said we had use of the house to do whatever we liked, wink wink and all that. We made pizza, we chilled out and cuddled and talked. I think we also messed around a bit. I'm trying to remember everything in order which is hard. There are two things of note that happened in this time.

First, was that Heathrow wanted to go over the images I sent him. Although I sent the email on Friday, he hadn't actually read it or looked at the photos. He told me this on Friday and said that he wanted me to tell him about why I picked the photos in person and I bargained saying that I had put that in the email so I would read him the email in person. But we didn't do that Friday, we did that around this point in the weekend. The second picture- the thing that I would like in the future, is the one that heads up this post. The first image, the one I thought was achievable, and which will head the final post, was of a suspension. I chose this because it's something I've never done but am very very curious about. I know that they are challenging, and that not everyone can do them. And I know not being the slimmest girl in the world was not going to work with me in this regard. Still, if I was ever going to try it with someone, he would be the person I trusted the most to do it with. And I knew we were going to the club and also this rope workshop thing on Sunday, so I knew there there would be two opportunities where there would be a suspension point available. Because we hadn't covered the email until now, the opportunity at the club came and went. But that was okay.

The image of something I want in the future is of a mummification. I'm intrigued by this as an extension of my interest in bondage in general. But it's a more intense and elaborate scenario. Because of this, I would only want to do it with someone I had an established relationship with. Because it's intense and can then encompass a lot more 'activity' once the wrapping has been done. We talked a lot about both of these photos, and the one that was my choice. He said he really liked my choices. I was pleased but of course also embarrassed.

The other thing of note that happened was that also Friday morning, Heathrow texted and asked me to bring a selection from my toy drawers. The last time I'd seen him we'd had an email criss cross where he'd asked me to bring my hood, but I didn't get it until I got back. So I was definitely bringing that, and then brought a dildo, a vibrator, nipple clamps, a gag, a different blindfold, some condoms, and some lube. So when we were messing around at some point he told me to go out and get my toy bag. Thankfully R was already gone at this point. Note to self- do not pack toys in clear plastic bag. Seriously.

It was still early evening but we didn't really want to sleep because if we slept, we'd ruin our nights sleep. So we just relaxed for a bit and then Heathrow told me that I should get all my bath stuff together and that I was to go upstairs and clean myself and that he'd be up shortly to inspect me and that I would then clean him. What was funny about this proposal is that it's actually a long standing casual fantasy of mine- to bathe my partner. There's something about the tactile quality of bathing as well as the comfort of warm water and cleanliness that I find very appealing. It's not even necessarily sexual but extremely intimate.

And this is exactly what happened. Of course I just had to end up in that position of being down on my knees in front of him as I had cleaned down his body and his cock is just there in front of my face. At some point, possibly during the serious chat on Friday, we also talked about oral sex and my issues around it. As we came to an agreement on Friday that sex was on the table, I also agreed that oral sex was completely on the table. But up until this point in the weekend, though many things had happened, neither of those things had actually happened. But it did now. Not for long, not in a forced or even uncomfortable way, though I was certainly... encouraged. Then we dried off and went downstairs for more fun and games.

I can't remember everything that happened or in what order or even what was before or after the bath necessarily. Warm and enjoyable snapshot memories include:
* Being nude and hooded and led around by my hand, by my nipples, and by fingers hooked into my cunt.
* Being tied into a ball and teased and tickled with my vibrator.
* Being manipulated with one hand in my cunt, and another playing with my clit to a massive orgasm, possibly also while hooded.
* More oral sex of me on him, under appreciative direction.
* Sex! Sex! Sex! In a variety of positions starting with some restraint and finishing with none.
* Being placed into a ball on the floor and used as a footrest.
* And all the while and in between being held and hugged and touched and stroked and kissed... mmmmmm...

I have no idea how long we entertained ourselves in this way, though I don't think it was super late when we wrapped up seeing as how we were sort of exhausted already. We cleaned everything up and went back to the van- the intention as I recall was for him to come (because he hadn't) and then we would go to sleep. What was funny though, was while that was completely the intention, somehow without either of us knowing how or when, we both fell asleep curled up together and had a very good night's sleep. Guess we needed it!

No comments: