11 January 2009

Frustrating

I know that things are not going to work itself out how I would prefer them to. And also, I'm particularly sensitive to rejection or what I perceive as rejection. Therefor, if I invite you to come around to my house to be naughty with me, and at the time of the invite it will mean we haven't seen each other for two weeks, and you tell me you have plans and offer no alternative for when you may want to meet up or even suggest that you do want to meet up at all, then rest assured I will start to think the very worst and my feelings will be hurt.

I'm having a particularly 'unamused' couple of days between work crisis and relationship issues. I'm feeling negative and down and grumpy. Okay, there's lots of potential but none of it seems to be working out. Sure, some of it offers short term excitement and fun, but no long term rewards. I want something to be sorted out. Something. Anything. For me. In a nice way. Fuck this. What's the point of trying? That's the main message I get from my endeavors.

Grump.

2 comments:

Clair said...

Tell me about it. I feel we have a LOT to catch up with over dinner...x

Kopaylopa said...

I'm looking forward to it. And I'm bringing the last of the cookies. What time? I'm free all day- so could come round whenever...

-K