19 February 2008

In Like a Lion

It's not March yet but it might as well be. My schedule is going at record pace and shows no signs of letting up. I don't think I've had this busy a social life since my third year at college. Seriously.

When it rains it pours.

Tomorrow I have a consultation for work. But then Thursday and Friday are for the moment free. Though Mr.Aloof has suggested he wants to meet up. And if he doesn't, the other couple are also looking for some of my time. Though I prioritize Mr.Aloof over the other couple. Probably I shouldn't. They're more a 'real thing' than he is. But he and I have the history... and the emotional attachment. Alas.

I still have bruises on my breast from last Mondays visit with the other couple. Mostly yellow but one was fairly deep, it still has tinges of purple to it. Since it's been what now... almost ten weeks since Mr.Aloof and I have had any sort of intimate interactions... in fact, we haven't had any intimate interactions since I've taken up with the other couple. He hasn't had to deal with the physical proof face to face yet. Perhaps he still won't have to. We'll see. But I imagine it's going to come up eventually. I know he won't like it, and I also know that he'll struggle to deal with it because it's unreasonable for him to do anything else. Still, I don't enjoy the whole distress factor. If he's upset, even if he doesn't have any right to be, it upsets me as well.

Anyway. Work continues. Life goes on. Busy as all get out. Need to nip off to bed so I can get to the gym tomorrow morning. I didn't make it this morning- I had really strange dreams and woke up exhausted. But I did walk to work in penance. Tomorrow however, it's the gym!

No comments: