14 February 2008

Balls

Well this has been one crazy week. When did I last write? On Sunday morning? Well. Lets start with Sunday's excitement. On my way to meet some people out, I stopped to get some cash, only to find that while I could look at my balance, I could not withdraw money. Of course I was in transit, so I couldn't stop to sort out this situation, I decided instead to sort it out on the bus. This took speaking to four different departments at the bank- each on needing my account information and my security information until I finally got to someone who could tell me that my account had been struck by fraudsters- my card and pin had been copied somehow and withdrawals had been made from my account in Trinidad and Tobago.

This meant my debit card was canceled and I had to get a new one. I thought it would be okay because I figured I'd use my credit card. Of course I forgot that you need to know the pin to your credit card, which I didn't. So when it came time to pay for my hot chocolate and books, I ended up having to use my American credit card which sort of sucked. But luckily Monday morning I went to my local branch with my passport and just took out a bunch of cash to see me through the week.

Monday night I met up with the other couple. That was lots of fun. A bit strange perhaps, as she decided she was tired after we watched Sweeny Todd and went to bed, telling us to have fun in the lounge. And have fun we did- until about 2:30 in the morning on a school night! I took a taxi home and I think hit my pillow at ten past three. My thighs muscles were sore for two days from that work-out. I really never thought I'd reach the point where I would turn down yet another orgasm. Who knew?

We also had an interesting conversation about how men like their balls played with. And this particular man likes the skin of his sac pulled, and hard. Now he insisted that this was a common enjoyment of men, but an informal poll of two of my friends with high numbers and my gay friend revealed no one else has met anyone who wanted their ball sac pulled firmly on. Interesting.

Tuesday night I met up with a friend at my local pub and we played a couple of games of scrabble which was a lot of fun. In the second game, I was losing badly so decided to entertain myself with the use of such words as 'moist', 'wang', 'hard', and 'quim'. The last scoring big points on a triple word score.

Wednesday I went out to dinner with the afore mentioned group of ball sack opinion sharers where I think we possibly offended the waitstaff. But that's okay, because the food was not the best local example I've ever had, and I don't think I'll be rushing back anytime soon. I also managed to finally get rid of my air mattress which was taking up space in my closet. So that was good.

Which brings us to tonight- Valentines Day. Strange to think last year I had a Valentine. Not that I particularly care. Last year was the first year I ever had a Valentine. So this way is more typical anyway. I met up with a friend from Manchester who was in for the day for an extended 2 hour lunch in Islington which was super yummy. I'll be seeing her again in a month when I go to Manchester for her wedding. So it was nice to get some one on one time, since after the wedding she's off to South Africa to do medical research for a year.

And tomorrow is Friday. I am meeting Mr.Aloof in town to go see this Japanese film I won some tickets to and to get some dinner. I'm really looking forward to this because I was very excited to win tickets to something, and Mr.Aloof is the person I know who likes Japanese things possibly more than I do. Not to mention we haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks, so it'll be nice just to see him as well.

I'm planning on doing not very much this weekend except perhaps a lot of laundry. Speaking of which, I have a load in now that I need to take out and hang up. Total madness around here. When it rains it pours!

No comments: