28 September 2007

Je Vais Aller

The week at work has been a bit busy. Cancellations by Mr.Aloof on Monday and Tuesday, but no surprises there. Finally got to meet up with SH which was cool. And AL arrived yesterday and we went to the Japanese Craft exhibition at the British Museum and to dinner at Busaba.

Tonight I just made us a simple dinner of broiled salmon with steamed spinach and rice all in a sesame/soy/oyster sauce sort of dressing. And now we are packing because tomorrow morning we are off to Paris for four whole days. When I get back, I'll be at work Wednesday and Thursday, and then I'll be off to Rotterdam on Friday for three days. How exciting!

And in the meantime, my second article is up and running for those who may want to check it out:
Patrick Jan Van Hove’s Nude Women
at
The Art of Love

No comments: