27 March 2005

Body and Mind

Ever feel you have the wrong body in the wrong mind? No I'm not talking transgenderism! What I mean to say is that I was not blessed with a tall lithe form. I wasn't blessed with a short lithe form. I wasn't blessed with being photogenic. I'm just a normal looking size 14 woman. Nothing remarkable in most any way. And I realize how much this has been detrimental in my life. It's not even about the size completely. You see those overweight women who are stunning because they are beautiful- so comfortable in their bodies, and so... attractive- regardless of size. That's just not me. I'm just 'normal'. There's nothing wrong with 'normal' but it doesn't open certain doors for you. In fact, those doors stay pretty much shut. The problem is I have the mind for those doors. Maybe it's better that I look the way I do. If not, I may have been a true wild child. I may be dead by now. Maybe this body was the best thing that ever happened to my mind. Just in order to preserve it.

would this be any better?

No comments: