04 January 2010

Randomings

I don't really have a particular topic to write about just now. This is more free form. Probably because I am procrastinating a bit. There are many things I should be doing, and blogging is certainly not one of them.

I managed to make some dinner. That was good. I brought lunch to work today but went out with T instead so I will eat it tomorrow. I need to get well and truly back on budget. I'm worried about how this year will go. I just need to be really strict. I think I can do that, but it will take some adjusting.

Getting back in touch with people and life slowly spins back to normal - whatever normal is.

Huh. In looking up an image to use for this post, I just learned how to make awesome swirly things in Illustrator. Score! I like learning things like that. Very exciting.

Ho hum. I wish I had something more to say. Something interesting to talk about. Maybe a list of all the things I'm not doing in the meantime instead.

- Starting my lecture that I need to give on the 26th.
- Writing to S
- Writing to M
- Writing to JF
- Calling my mother (I might just do this when I finish this post)
- Doing dishes
- Putting away clothes
- Putting away last bits of stuff from trip (ie, not clothes)
- Throwing away random shit that has accumulated around my house
- Practice guitar
- Knit
- Reading something
- Re-tying my new ropes into usable bundles
- Whip cracking practice

Man. My life is so very unexciting.

No comments: