21 July 2009

Erotic Weekend Activities

Well, some of my various weekend activities. I think I've said there's a newly formed regular rope event that Heathrow is one of the organizers for? Or maybe I wasn't quite so specific about who was organizing... no matter- he is, and I've been going. This happens to be a picture of my hands from the third event which was last weekend. I thought I'd put it up here because I like it and it's obviously anonymous enough. The guy who was doing it was lovely. His first time doing any sort of tie at all. Rope virgin he was, getting a lesson from Heathrow on the basic wrap and cinch. One of the cornerstone ties in rope bondage, ever so versatile. And isn't that rope lovely? That's Heathrow's rope. The real stuff, all the way from Japan. It makes a difference you know, the diameter and the smoothness and material (that's jute). I tell you, that's good stuff and I'm quite spoiled now as I don't want any inferior kit if I ever get around to getting my own rope. I think a full set is like 200 quid, and by full set I mean ten pieces/lengths.

Needless to say, I won't be getting rope for myself anytime soon.

There were some other photos taken this past weekend at a club in Cambridge that are not so anonymous. Well, I think a couple were though. I'm waiting to get those, and I may put one or two up here. Unfortunately the one I liked the best- the one that was over exposed because the flash was wrong, I was told I won't be getting. Shame, because I could see manipulating that photo to be pretty awesome (and anonymous) and it was from the front. But the photographer saw it as a mistake. Well, we'll see what comes through.

Did I mention there was some fun roping over the weekend? As well as some fun whipping. And forced orgasms while suspended from a frame. Oh such fun. My legs were pretty wobbly yesterday though. Tee hee.

Speaking of rope, there's an interesting life drawing session with one of the best UK rope artists at the Resistance Gallery on Thursday. I'm thinking of going to that. It's close to my house. Although a tenner is a bit pricey. I think it should be a fiver to be honest. Especially for those of us not entirely employed! Well, we'll see. I always really enjoyed life drawing though. And I could see how this could be really good. Not only because it's life drawing but seriously, Murakawa is by far an excellent rigger and I didn't see much of his work during the Japanese Rope Festival a few weeks back. So score on both counts. The drawing thing reminds me of Dr. Sketchy which never seemed to succeed in London though I'm not sure why. Oh wait, I take that back entirely. Looks like it's been relaunched and events are running- excellent! I'll have to get along to one of those as well!

In other less entertaining news, I got a ding letter from one of the new PhD's I applied for. So still waiting on the other and waiting on Birmingham. But at least I have the teaching interview next Monday. Entirely nerve wracking. I'd rather be thinking about naughtiness than work.

No comments: